Industrial Insurance Solutions for Alberta Businesses
Regardless of the business and industry, our expert staff has all the bases covered. They can not only identify the most pressing concerns, but they can also explain the process simply and compile a specific policy that fits the budget of your business. Access to markets and insurance partners across Canada and worldwide ensures you’ll get the most comprehensive package possible.
What is industrial insurance?
Every business comes with risks which is why it’s important to have adequate insurance coverage. At Rogers McLean Shaw we know that your industrial insurance provides for the unique set of risks related to your industry.
Who needs industrial insurance?
Every business needs some type of insurance protection in order to operate safely and with peace of mind in the event of an incident. Whether you manufacture products or provide support to construction projects, you will need insurance coverage to help manage risks and help reduce financial burdens in the event of lawsuits or business interruptions.
Industrial insurance coverage for businesses
Industrial insurance will vary depending on your company’s needs. Some key coverages include:
- Commercial General Liability – covers injuries and potential legal expenses caused by negligent acts by yourself or an employee.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – it is mandatory for all vehicles in Alberta to have insurance. This coverage must include third-party liability, which helps cover your expenses if you or an employee is an accident that causes property damage or injuries to another person.
- Commercial Property Insurance – protects your businesses physical assets that include owned buildings, inventory, materials and more.
- Professional Liability – also known as errors and omissions – covers a mistake or negligent service that results in a third-party loss without property damage or bodily injury.
- Product Liability – you can be held liable if a product that you manufacture causes harm to someone or their property. Product liability coverage helps you cover legal expenses and damages for any potential lawsuits.
- Business Interruption – protects against income loss that is the direct result of destruction, loss or damage of insured property.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance – most equipment breakdowns aren’t under regular property insurance coverage. Equipment breakdown insurance helps provide coverage for repairs and replacements if something breaks.
How much does industrial insurance cost in Edmonton, Alberta?
The price of industrial insurance can be influenced by a number of factors including:
- Your industry and what you do
- Where you operate
- The number of employees you have
- The potential replacement costs for your business’s property
- If you do anything to mitigate risks
- Your insurance claims history
Interested in learning more? Contact our brokers who will provide more information and work with you to build a quote.
How Rogers McLean Shaw Finds the Best Industrial Insurance Coverage for Your Business
With over 100 years of combined knowledge and experience, Rogers McLean Shaw delivers expert solutions for your business. Our industrial insurance team specializes in managing risk and optimizing the cost of your insurance program by analyzing your existing insurance program and providing you with our recommendations.
As a partner of the Rogers Insurance Group of Companies, we have access to a variety of international insurance companies and can deliver comprehensive options to address your insurance needs.