Being a member of a group has its advantages. You can access exclusive group rates for your employees’ home and auto insurance needs and additional discounts for individuals on top of group rates.
Get quality insurance products tailored to your needs, competitive rates, and superior claims service. Contact us today to find out more about our group programs.
A Little Extra Help is Out There Too
If you are an Edmonton Executive Association member, we’ve partnered with Economical Select as our preferred supplier for specialized insurance programs.
With Economical Select, you’ll benefit from discounted group property and auto insurance programs for employee, association, professional, and affinity groups across Canada.
They also offer services that encompass a variety of added benefits including:
Second Medical Opinion
Economical Select has partnered with WorldCare™ to offer a Second Medical Opinion coverage enhancement through a network of over 17,000 physicians and specialists from world-class medical centres.
This life-changing service is available at no extra cost to Economical Select’s property policyholders throughout Canada (excluding Quebec) and provides a timely second medical opinion in the event that a policyholder, their spouse, or their dependent children are diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
For more information visit worldcare.com or click here.
No Service Fees
Convenient payment options with no interest, service charges or fees (3 to 4 percent savings).
Economical Select will allow you to provide your employees or members with comprehensive automobile protection with the benefit of discounted rates.
Types of motor vehicles covered are:
- Private passenger vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Antique vehicles
- Motor homes
Please Note: Economical Select does not offer auto insurance in British Columbia, Saskatchewan or Manitoba due to government insurance plans.
Offering your employees and members excellent coverage and of course, the benefit of discounted rates with these property packages:
- Homeowners package - coverage for homeowner on building, contents, extra property limits and personal liability.
- Tenants package – coverage for tenant on contents, extra property limits and personal liability.
- Condominium owners package - coverage for condominium unit owner on contents, extra property limits (including improvements and betterments, contingent loss and property loss assessments in accordance with Provincial Condominium Acts) and personal liability.
Coverage is also available for:
- Seasonal dwellings
- Personal umbrella coverage
- Increased liability limits
- Earthquake coverage
- Coverage for jewelry, cameras, sports equipment, etc.